Eureka! Understanding and Using the Power of Your Intuition (hardcover) by Anne Salisbury, PhD, Foreword by C. Norman Shealy, MD, PhD and Introduction by Stanley Krippner, PhD. Everything you need to know about intuition but didn’t know to ask is revealed in this ground-breaking book.
(228 pages with bibliography and index)
- Order Eureka! from Amazon.com in book or ebook format.
- Order it from this website signed by the author.
Eureka! is your complete resource for tapping into your intuition and improving your personal and work life. The Eureka System™ delivers an easy 7-step process that helps you increase your intuitive abilities and make the right decisions quickly.
Dr. Salisbury shares, “When using your intuition, your life has more joy and meaning; without it, you are living only half a life.” Her extensive research and clinical experience for Eureka! reveals …
- What is intuition?
- How do you know if you have it?
- Are gut feelings intuition?
- Can you access intuition on demand?
- Should you trust your intuition?
- Does intuition play a role with logical thinking?
- How can you use intuition in any type of decision making?
- What inhibits intuition?
“In Eureka! Dr. Salisbury has produced the finest integration of hypnosis, self-hypnosis and intuition I have seen. It will become one of the texts in our school and I highly recommend it for all who wish to enhance their intuition.”
—C. Norman Shealy, MD, PhD, founding President, American Holistic Medical Association
Eureka! is presented in four parts:
- Part 1 grounds the reader with definitions. It opens the doors to some of the great thinkers of our time – discover how they use intuition.
- Part 2 describes the various characteristics of successful intuiters. How can intuition be applied at home and work? What factors actually inhibit your intuition?
- Part 3 introduces the unique 7-step Eureka System.™ This exposes the secret of how to access your intuition fully.
- Part 4 ties it all together and gives you the tools and techniques for accessing intuition.
Intuition is as old as mankind, as modern as today’s headlines and as natural as breathing. Everyone has had an “aha” moment in their lives. Few of us realize that we can hone those unique experiences by tapping into the source—our intuition. The result is that workplace and personal success is achieved.
“Anne Salisbury is one of the most gifted intuitives of our time. This book not only teaches you about intuition but also helps you discover your own intuitive abilities.”
—Stanley Krippner, PhD, Past President, Association for Humanistic Psychology
As of October, 2013 Eureka! came out in it’s second edition under Lively Spirit, Inc. (The first edition was published by Morgan James Publishing.) It now has a new green cover while the content remains the same. The hardback is still in blue and will be available only while supplies last.
Eureka! is also published in India in English and Hindi, in Turkey in Turkish, and in Lebanon in Arabic for worldwide distribution.