Develop your intuitive decision making abilities and stress management skills in programs custom designed for your group.
Call us to Discuss Your Needs: 303-278-9585
Learn how to make better decisions more quickly with your intuition. Intuitive business consultants and intuition experts Anne Salisbury, PhD and Greg Meyerhoff, CPC show you how to develop your intuition and reap the benefits. Intuition is every one’s innate ability, although it is usually blocked or untapped. You can tap your inner wisdom, the doorway to creativity. Learn practical tools to:
- Reduce stress and keep your batteries charged.
- Focus and create what you want.
- Make decisions with clarity.
Half Day “Decision Making Made Easy”
- Learn practical techniques to focus.
- Access creativity.
- Increase clarity, certainty and direction.
Half Day “Overcoming Stress at Work”
- Overcome stress – Take charge.
- Become grounded, relaxed, and energized at the same time.
- Replenish the wellspring within.
Full Day “Putting Your Intuition to Work for You”
- Clear away blocks.
- Replenish your energy.
- Define your personal space.
- Keep your creative juices flowing.
- Relate to others from a grounded state.
“Our time together was great – this seminar was relaxing and enjoyable. I am more productive and focused while I am working now. I have more confidence in my ability to control the amount of stress in my life. Thank you. You are both very gifted and I look forward to working with you more.”
– Elizabeth Key, Business Consultant
We help you clarify your vision under chaotic and changing situations so you can reach your desired goals. These retreats are designed for renewal and to enhance performance in the areas of:
- Management: ground and focus under pressure.
- Sales: increase sales with intuition and communication skills.
- Team Building: improve morale with aligned intentions, broader perspectives.
- Leadership: make decisions from an intuitive, broader perspective.
- Planning & Productivity: focus on a unified goal, increase productivity.
- Communications: focus and respond with intuition to create cooperation.
- Stress & Time Management: relax to release creative energy.
- Life Management: rremove unwanted habits, learn valuable skills, reach desired goals, and experience passion.
“This leadership retreat delivered great insight into how intuition works in helping you focus and make better decisions. After just a few hours with Anne and Greg each person felt more relaxed, focused and could think more clearly. It was amazing! After practicing our new found skills over the past months we have experienced positive ongoing results both in business and personally.
– Elizabeth Lake, ROCG Lake Consulting Facilitator, Women Presidents’ Organization
These practical application trainings serve to expand confidence in the decision making process and enhance productivity and teamwork. These are tailored to your group based upon your unique circumstances.
- Empowerment Training: (two hours) This introduces useful intuitive and communication skills.
- Intuitive Tools Training I: (two half-days) Participants learn intuitive techniques to become grounded, relaxed and focused under stress. These techniques make intuition more accessible.
- Intuitive Tools Training II: (two half-days) Participants learn how to access intuition at work. As accessing becomes more of a habit, the benefits increase. In today’s fast paced and complicated world, utilizing intuition makes the difference between being average and achieving a standard of excellence.
- Intuitive Tools Training III: (two half-days) Participants learn how to use their intuition in communicating and decision making. These skills are practiced and applied to specific situations. Clear communications and confident decisions are essential in today’s business environment.
- Ongoing Support: (available after any Training) Sessions can be scheduled for half-days and full days, regularly or as needed. Sales teams, management and professional groups and sports professionals can all benefit from practicing and applying skills to specific situations.
- Employee Packages: (packages of private sessions) These sessions are conducted by phone. Interested employees, from a designated list developed by the company, sign up for these sessions.
“What Anne and Greg do is huge. Through this training I realized that I am bigger than my issues, and I am now ready for change. I feel energized and in flow.”
– Barb Feeney, Sales Manager
Examples of Results Achieved
- Sales person sold $21,000 after a long dry spell immediately after training.
- Sales team went from 67th to 16th in the nation after 6 training sessions.
- Employees improved work relationships which improved family lives too.
- Sales person reduced stress and created amazing synchronicities.
- Sales group made record sales during Ongoing Support upon clearing resistance to phoning customers.