Go Intuition, Inc. offers intuitive consulting, seminars and speeches. Transpersonal Hypnotherapy Institute is a licensed vocational school. Lively Spirit publishes intuition products.
Go Intuition, Inc. was formerly Intuitive Advantage, Inc. and Salisbury Meyerhoff, Inc. These GI (Go Intuition, Inc.), THI (Transpersonal Hypnotherapy Institute, Inc.), LS (Lively Spirit, Inc.) Policies are deemed an attachment to all Forms. “GI” below refers to them collectively. Your payment or signature on any GI form signifies that you read, understand and agree to the GI Policies and have received, read and understand the Colorado Disclosure Statement below.
Credit Card Statements
Your credit card statements may show Salisbury Meyerhoff, Inc. (SMI) for Go Intuition, Inc., Transpersonal Hypnotherapy Institute, Inc. and Lively Spirit, Inc. products and services.
For events and personal sessions at out of town events, you may register and pay by clicking from our Events Page to our Event Registration Form. If you need to change or cancel please give us 48 hours notice. No refunds are given after that time. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, at our sole discretion, for any reason and without disclosing the reason.
Fees are listed on the Appointment Form. You may pay by cash, check, money order, PayPal or credit card. In-person appointment fees are due at the beginning of the session. By-phone appointment fees are due in the office before the session. You may mail, phone, or pay online. We have the right to hold your credit card for security. A $20 fee is assessed on all returned checks. If our fees change, we will discuss this with you in advance.
- Office hours are 9 A.M. to 5 P.M. (Mountain Time) Monday – Friday excluding holidays. We return calls as soon as possible.
- Most sessions are given by phone.
- It is up to you to call at your scheduled appointment time. If you need to change an appointment please give us 24 hours notice, otherwise you will be charged for that session. No refunds are given after that time.
- Packages of sessions (usually 4 1-hour sessions) may be available at a discount when purchased in advance. If you have to cancel a package, your sessions revert to the hourly rate. Unused package sessions expire in 6 months.
- Call us with your questions about your session. Included with every session is an optional 5-minute follow up call to answer your questions. It is your responsibility to make your session complete and productive.
- Please know that it may take time for your session to integrate. “Stuff” can come up that is simply being released. You can facilitate the process by taking good care of yourself with food, water, rest, exercise, laughter and time in nature.
- We have the right to refuse service to anyone.
Colorado Disclosure Statement – CRS Section § 12-245-216
Anne Salisbury and Greg Meyerhoff are registered unlicensed psychotherapists in Colorado. Mailing Address: P O Box 18409, Golden, CO 80402. Anne 303-384-0044, Greg 303-384-0043.
Anne Salisbury, PhD, MBA, MA, ThD, CCHt, NLP, PCC, is the founder and Executive Director of the Transpersonal Hypnotherapy Institute® and Co-Developer of Transpersonal Hypnotherapy. She is also the founder and Director of the Association for Transpersonal Psychology & Hypnotherapy. Together with Greg Meyerhoff, she founded Go Intuition, Inc. (formerly Intuitive Advantage, Inc.), a consulting firm.
She is a Certified Master Hypnotist, Certified Hypnotherapist, Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist, an NLP Practitioner, Master Practitioner, Trainer, a Professional Certified Coach, a registered unlicensed psychotherapist and an intuitive coach and business consultant. She holds a BFA and an MBA from the University of Denver. She holds an MA in Transpersonal Psychology from John F. Kennedy University. After completing studies at Saybrook University (PhD ABD all but dissertation), she received her Doctorate in psychology with distinction from Akamai University where her dissertation was on accessing intuition through self-hypnosis. She received a Post-Doctorate of Theology in spirituality and holistic health from Holos University Graduate Seminary and is an ordained minister of the All Faiths Church of Spirituality and Health.
Greg Meyerhoff, CCHt, NLP, CPC is the Director of the Transpersonal Hypnotherapy Institute® and Co-Founder and Co-Director of Go Intuition, Inc.. He is a Certified Hypnotist, Certified Hypnotherapist, Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist, a Transpersonal NLP (Neuro-linguistic Programming) Practitioner, a Certified Professional Coach, a registered unlicensed psychotherapist, an intuition trainer and a business consultant. He received his degree in Business Management from the University of South Florida. Additionally, he has studied and taught meditation and intuitive techniques since 1975. He is recognized as a Fellow with the International Hypnosis Federation and has served on the boards of the Colorado Association of Psychotherapists and the All Faiths Church of Spirituality and Health. He is an ordained minister of the All Faiths Church of Spirituality and for years taught graduate level intuition courses at Holos University Graduate Seminary.
As a client of Anne and/or Greg,
- You are free to ask questions you may have about our methods, the number of sessions (if we can determine that), our credentials and the fee structure.
- You may ask for a second opinion or terminate at any time.
- In a professional relationship such as this, sexual intimacy is inappropriate, and should be reported to the DORA.
- If it is necessary for us to gather information from other professionals, e.g., your physician, we will discuss this with you. If you agree, you will be asked to sign a release of information authorization.
- Sessions are not legally confidential, and we may be forced to disclose information without your consent, such as in the circumstances of physical danger to yourself or others or the physical abuse of a child or elderly person according to § 12-245-220.
- In filling out a session form or receiving a session you acknowledge you have read this Colorado Disclosure Statement and understand your rights as a client or as the client’s responsible party.
The practice of licensed or registered persons in the field of psychotherapy is regulated by the Mental Health Licensing Section of the Division of Professions and Occupations. The Board of Unlicensed Psychotherapists can be reached at 1560 Broadway, Suite 1350, Denver, Colorado 80202, (303) 894-7800.
A registered psychotherapist is a psychotherapist listed in the state’s database and is authorized to practice psychotherapy in Colorado but is not licensed by the state and is not required to satisfy any standardized educational or testing requirements to obtain registration from the state.
These levels of regulation are applicable to mental health professionals under the Colorado Mental Health Practice Act, § 12-245-101 et seq., C.R.S. and are included in the Mandatory Disclosure Statement to comply with § 12-245-216(1)(b)(I), C.R.S:
- A Registered Psychotherapist is a psychotherapist listed in the State’s database and is authorized by law to practice psychotherapy in Colorado, but is not licensed by the state and is not required to satisfy any standardized educational or testing requirements to obtain a registration from the state.
- A Certified Addiction Counselor I (CAC I) must be a high school graduate or equivalent, complete required training hours and 1,000 hours of supervised experience.
- A Certified Addiction Counselor II (CAC II) must be a high school graduate or equivalent, complete the CAC I requirements, and obtain additional required training hours, 2,000 additional hours of supervised experience, and pass a national exam.
- A Certified Addiction Counselor III (CAC III) must have a bachelor’s degree in behavioral health, complete CAC II requirements, and complete additional required training hours, 2,000 additional hours of supervised experience, and pass a national exam.
- A Licensed Addiction Counselor must have a clinical master’s degree, meet the CAC III requirements, and pass a national exam.
- A Licensed Social Worker must hold a master’s degree from a graduate school of social work and pass an examination in social work.
- A Licensed Clinical Social Worker must hold a master’s or doctorate degree from a graduate school of social work, practiced as a social worker for at least two years, and pass an examination in social work.
- A Psychologist Candidate, a Marriage and Family Therapist Candidate, and a Licensed Professional Counselor Candidate must hold the necessary licensing degree and be in the process of completing the required supervision for licensure.
- A Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist must hold a master’s or doctoral degree in marriage and family counseling, have at least two years post-master’s or one year post-doctoral practice, and pass an exam in marriage and family therapy.
- A Licensed Professional Counselor must hold a master’s or doctoral degree in professional counseling, have at least two years post-master’s or one year postdoctoral practice, and pass an exam in in professional counseling.
- A Licensed Psychologist must hold a doctorate degree in psychology, have one year of post-doctoral supervision, and pass an examination in psychology.
I understand that my sessions are for the purpose of learning and that my progress comes from my participation. I understand that if I am currently under medical or psychological care, it is in my best interest to contact my medical doctor and/or psychological practitioner and inform them of my choice to use these sessions. I understand sessions are to enable me to better understand myself, my relationships with other people and my environment. The consultant will make observations and suggestions to me, supply information, teach introspection and communication skills and offer coaching on how to accomplish my personal and/or professional objectives. The consultant cannot and will not predict outcomes or make decisions for me. I assume full responsibility for my actions and inactions which relate to any sessions.
I freely and voluntarily consent to undergoing sessions conducted by a GI staff member (“consultant”). I understand there are certain risks associated with these sessions, including but not limited to the following which I acknowledge the consultant hereby fully discloses: 1) sessions may bring to the conscious mind information and memories from the subconscious which may cause anxiety or strong feelings; 2) sessions may not be appropriate for those who have mental health disorders or are under the care of a mental health professional. I accept any and all risks for any adverse reaction I may have. I forever release Go Intuition, Inc., Anne Salisbury, Greg Meyerhoff and any of their directors, officers, shareholders, employees, agents, sponsors, contractors, successors or assigns (collectively referred to as “GI”) from any and all claims for liability and damages of any kind whatsoever which I may at any time have, including without limitation personal injury, emotional distress and negligence (excluding only willful misconduct). I expressly waive all claims for indirect, consequential or exemplary damages. In no event shall I be entitled to recover more than the aggregate amount paid by me to GI. I will indemnify and hold GI harmless for any damages, including attorneys’ fees, arising from my breach of the terms of this release. I have read and understand the contents of this release, I am 18 years of age or older and I execute this release of my own free will and without undue influence. I agree that the laws of the State of Colorado will govern my relationship with GI.
In an endorsement, I give a true representation of my experience. With my signature on an endorsement, I freely give Go Intuition, Inc., Anne Salisbury and Greg Meyerhoff the right to edit, publish and reproduce my endorsements and written comments, in whole or in part, without compensation, which includes my name, city, state and occupation for any commercial use. Without my signature, my endorsements and written comments may be edited, published and reproduced without my name.
“THI” (Transpersonal Hypnotherapy Institute, Inc.) refers to GI, THI, LS, SMI collectively. If you would like to enroll in courses and order products, see the THI School Policies at TranspersonalInstitute.com: those are hereby deemed an attachment by reference.
After reviewing and approving your application and order, and after checks and credit cards have cleared, THI will give you access to online course materials and products and mail you hard-copy duplicate and supplement materials.
- US Shipping: To locations within the US, items are usually shipped through USPO mail.
- International Shipping: Items are usually shipped through USPO or FedEx, as available. It can take 7-10 business days or more to reach customs. Foreign duties and taxes are paid by the recipient. If shipping exceeds shipping charged at check-out (because country’s vary widely), you will receive an email with the amount due and expected delivery time. Go to the Shop tab, Make a Payment and enter the additional amount due. Or choose to receive a refund on shipping and print your workbooks. You have access to them online. If books or equipment are included, you can choose to ship only those or purchase them on your own. You will be given the opportunity to choose what is best for you at your location.
- Expedited Shipping: Faster delivery is available upon request at additional applicable fees. Let us know if you’d like this.
Opening the box, accessing materials online, and/or using materials constitutes your agreement and acceptance of the following: These materials are for private instructional use only. They are not a substitute for mental health advice. They are intended only for persons who understand and accept the risks of guided meditation, hypnotherapy, intuitive counseling, coaching (collectively referred to as “services”) including the risks described herein, and should not be used by any other person. The user assumes all risks and obligations, and agrees to indemnify and hold Transpersonal Hypnotherapy Institute, Inc., Anne Salisbury, Greg Meyerhoff and any of their directors, officers, shareholders, employees, agents, sponsors, contractors, successors or assigns (collectively referred to as “THI”) harmless for all claims and causes of action of whatever nature and origin, and the costs of defense thereof, including actions by persons receiving services and third parties who allege harm resulting from such services. Risks include but are not limited to: 1) services may bring to the conscious mind information and memories from the subconscious which may cause anxiety or strong feelings; 2) services may not be appropriate for people who have mental health disorders or who are under the care of a mental health professional; and 3) techniques depicted in the materials should not be practiced or performed on any person who has not given his or her informed consent following full disclosure of the techniques and risks. Do not use while driving. Contents are the copyrighted property of Transpersonal Hypnotherapy Institute, Inc. All rights reserved.
Agreement: In consideration of my participation in one or more services or courses of Transpersonal Hypnotherapy Institute, Inc., the sufficiency of which consideration is hereby acknowledged, I forever release Transpersonal Hypnotherapy Institute, Inc., Anne Salisbury, Greg Meyerhoff and any of their directors, officers, shareholders, employees, agents, sponsors, contractors, successors or assigns, (collectively referred to as “THI”) from any and all claims for liability and damages of any kind whatsoever which I may at any time have, including without limitation personal injury, emotional distress and negligence (excluding only willful misconduct). I expressly waive all claims for indirect, consequential or exemplary damages. In no event shall I be entitled to recover more than the aggregate amount paid by me to Transpersonal Hypnotherapy Institute, Inc. I acknowledge I have been made no representation by THI as to my suitability for services or training, or as to any results which I may receive. I will indemnify and hold THI harmless for any damages, including attorneys’ fees, arising from my breach of the terms of this release. I have read and understand the contents of this release, and I execute this release of my own free will and without undue influence. I agree that the laws of the State of Colorado will govern my relationship with THI.
If you have a concern, please speak with the THI director as soon as possible. If you feel it needs more resolution, submit your concerns in writing to the address listed herein. We will investigate your concern further, attempt to resolve it and notify you of THI’s position on the situation within 30 days. If you wish to appeal this decision, you may make a written request for arbitration and the following applies: The parties understand and agree that should any claim, controversy or dispute arise out of, or in connection with, this agreement, the matter may be submitted by any party to binding arbitration. If so submitted all parties are committed to binding arbitration. The forum shall be as mutually agreed. If there is not such agreement, then the forum shall be the American Arbitration Association. The arbitrator will be a single, non-attorney, subject matter expert selected by the parties, but if there is not agreement, then by the forum. The arbitration shall be conducted in accordance with the then existing commercial arbitration rules of the forum. Such arbitration shall be final and binding, and any decision rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction. It is the express intent of the parties that, under all circumstances, punitive damages and the right of a jury trial shall be waived and the prevailing member may be entitled to recover reasonable attorney’s fees, court costs and expenses actually incurred in enforcing any arbitration award. Any member seeking to set aside this arbitration agreement by judicial action shall be responsible for all of the fees and costs, without limitation, of the parties defending against such action, irrespective of the outcome of such judicial action. The venue for such arbitration shall be Golden, Colorado. If circumstances preclude your ability to participate in an arbitration hearing you may file a complaint with the Colorado Department of Higher Education, Division of Private Occupational Schools at highered.colorado.gov/dpos or 303-866-2723 no later than two years from the date you discontinued training.
GI (Go Intuition, Inc.) reserves the right to make changes in this catalog and forms including the right to change fees and policies. Such changes become effective at the time they are determined and apply to all participants.
The contents of the audio, video and written materials are the copyrighted property of the GI or persons or entities who licensed such audio, video and written materials for reproduction. All rights are reserved by the owners of the copyrights. No portion may be duplicated without permission.
© Copyright 1990 – 2022.
Go Intuition, Inc. mailing address is P.O. Box 18409, Golden, Colorado 80402 and corporate address is 188 Pinewood Drive, Evergreen CO 80439 • Phone (303) 384-0044. Anne and Greg are currently living at 96563 Grande Oaks Lane, Fernandina Beach, FL 32034 with the mailing address of P O Box 16525, Fernandina Beach, FL 32035. Office hours are 9 A.M. to 5 P.M. (Mountain Time) Monday – Friday excluding holidays. The facilities it occupies and the equipment it utilizes, fully complies with any and all federal, state and local ordinances and regulations, including those requirements as to fire safety, building safety and health.