The holiday season can open your heart as you appreciate the lights, the gatherings and the kindness of the people around you.
To keep you in a positive state of mind, we thought we’d share a powerful exercise we did in our monthly Awakening group this Thanksgiving. The results were amazing and we thought you might like to have such a good experience.
It only takes a few minutes.
- Tomorrow morning when you awaken with your eyes still closed, see yourself standing in a circle holding hands with everyone who is receiving this Transpersonal Hypnotherapy and Go Intuition newsletter. We are your tribe.
- Give thanks for the goodness we bring to each other simply by being of like mind and heart.
- Now imagine turning around and facing outwards. Give thanks for all the goodness in the world. There is always goodness in your world no matter how grim things can look. Goodness is beneath everything.
- Place your hands up facing outwards like you are waving. Imagine thanks streaming out of your palms into the world around you. You are saying “Thank you for goodness.”
- Finally, take a quiet moment to give thanks for things specifically for you. You can write this in your journal.
- Repeat this for as many days as you like.
We will be doing this exercise every morning now. So, whenever you feel like it, join us. When two or more are gathered, we bring strength and support to each other. Let’s be each other’s support!
The more you give thanks the more you bring healing to yourself and your world.
Our love to you!
Anne and Greg