8 CDs, Workbook
by Anne Salisbury, PhD & Greg Meyerhoff, CPC
Intuition is everyone’s innate ability, though it is usually blocked or untapped. Tap your inner wisdom, the doorway to creativity. Learn tools to see intuitively and think clearly so you can be more calm and focused in stressful times. Relate to others from a more grounded state. Replenish your energy. Center your awareness. Define your personal space. Set healthy boundaries. Clear away blocks that keep you from living the life you desire. Learn the Intuitive Meditation™ technique which is easy and practical. This course is invaluable for any psychotherapist, hypnotherapist or coach.
“Intuitive Skills I is a fine introduction to learning to tap into internal guidance (our intuition), which is available to each of us. Learning how to utilize our intuition is important. Learning how to teach others how to tap theirs is one of the most rewarding tools we can offer them. Thank you for providing such a meaningful and important course.”
– Denise Hmieleski, Editor, Writer, Speaker, Clinical Hypnotherapist
Anne Salisbury and Greg Meyerhoff are practicing intuitives (clairvoyants) who have been teaching these life-changing tools since 2000. Lewis Bostwick, founder of the Berkeley Psychic Institute, originally developed these tools and they have been taught worldwide since the 1970’s.
In this course you receive exercises, meditations and practical applications:
- Up to 8 hours of innovative step-by-step training on CDs.
- The “Intuitive Skills I Workbook.” Follow along in the workbook as you listen to the CDs.
- The “Intuitive Skills I” certificate of completion suitable for framing.
- The professional title of “Intuitive Skills Practitioner” which can be used in your promotional materials.
- Unlimited phone and e-mail support.
The Intuitive Skills I curriculum includes the following:
- An Introduction to Intuition, The Left and Right Brain, How Stress Affects Us, We Are Electromagnetic, An Introduction to Grounding, Grounding Demo & Exercise.
- Filling-In Our Body and Aura, Filling-In Exercise, Class One Review and Intuitive Meditation.
- Grounding and Filling-In Exercise, Is This Real? The Center of Our Heads, Center-Of-Head Exercise, Corner of the Room Exercise, Redecorate Your Mind Exercise, Boundary Roses, Boundary Rose Demonstration.
- Boundary Rose as a Filter, Permission Rose, Combination Exercise, Class Two Review & Intuitive Meditation.
- Clean-Out Exercise, Running Energy, Running Energy Exercise.
- Grounding Rooms, Cars, Airplanes, Running Energy with Eyes Open Exercise, Class Three Review, Intuitive Meditation.
- Where is Our Awareness? Clean-Out Exercise, Running Energy Exercise, Grounding Work Exercise, Grounding Home Exercise.
- From Ease to DisEase, Mocking-Up What You Want, Communicating What You Want for Another, Sticky Roses, Vacuum Roses, Creating and Destroying, Vacuum Rose Exercise, Class Four Review and Intuitive Meditation.
“I enjoyed each step of this program, and the tools are extremely useful day to day. This course has already changed my life.”
– Renee Hollingsworth, Realtor
“I really appreciate the tools I’ve acquired in this class. It was well worth the effort. Thank you so much!”
– Jennifer Scardino, Loan Officer
“This course has been the icing on the cake for me. It has deepened my skills as a hypnotherapist. Personally, it has helped my life to flow with much less stress. It has helped with my creativity and the manifestation of my goals.”
– Karen Wardell, M.Ed., BSN, Hypnotherapist
“Everyone should learn these intuitive skills. These techniques are so important. They should be taught at every elementary and high school in the country. These courses should be mandatory for everyone! … After I began using these skills I experienced my life and everything around me change. I remember my co-workers noticing the changes and they asked me what I had been doing. They were so impressed with how happy and easy I was to work with. I even noticed that just by using my intention that I was able to change the entire atmosphere of my work space. It had such impact that my co-workers changed too! It is so amazing!”
– Catherine Pranskatis, Art Director